Data analysis software is a package to analyze the data acquired by the Chino instruments.
- The data acquired by the instrument is displayed as trend.
- A number of data files can be compiled to one and displayed as a trend.
- Maximum 372 channels can be registered. Subtraction operations etc can also be registered.
- Acquired data can be printed, saved in CSV format or text format.
- Maximum value, minimum value, average value, standard deviation and median value can be displayed numerically and as graph.
- Two cursors can be displayed in the graph.
- Maximum value, minimum value, average value, standard deviation and median value between the cursors can be displayed as numeric value and graph.
- Graph can be magnified, reduced and partially magnified.
- Message can be inserted in the graph.
- Scale axis of graph can be logarithmically displayed.
- Trend graph can be printed. It can be saved as JPG or BMP.